I discovered my interest in the energy industry while studying to be an industrial engineer and turned it into a profession over 12 years ago. After an exciting first internship semester in corporate development and my diploma thesis on the (then) envisaged direct marketing of renewable energies, I had a very good start in one of the TOP energy groups. As a generalist, I was initially responsible for the introduction of process management in the distribution network and in metering point operation, and as a young employee I was already able to accompany many exciting projects. Subsequently, I was a senior consultant in an IT consultancy for three years, which enabled me to supplement my technical and process knowledge with IT skills. I have been with 4M since 2016 and am primarily responsible for consulting mandates in the network and metering point environment. Over the years, topics such as energy supply, digitalization, and sustainability have increasingly come into political and social focus. I am also increasingly motivated to make my personal contribution to the energy transition in my private and professional life. I succeed in doing this in varied projects at small municipal utilities, large energy companies, grid and metering point operators, as well as start-ups.
At 4M, I am an expert in strategy development, process consulting, digitization and innovation management for grid and metering point operators.
What else is there about me?
- Biggest strength: Empathy and the will to change things for the better
- Favorite city: I tend to be happy in the mountains, but Barcelona is pretty nice too
- Specialist for: Socializing and delicious food
- Special characteristics: Lots of main hair and tidiness
- Most important equipment: Good shoes
- Best anecdote or fact about me: After more than 30 years of life, I have finally arrived in a scenic region that celebrates my birthday excessively